HD Body Sculpting is a lot like Liposuction, but better. The Belle Medical machine uses a high-frequency vibration to eliminate the unwanted fat. The vibrating hand grip for the liposuction cannula completes the perfect system.
Vibration liposuction is a tried-and-tested method for fat removal. With this method, the suction cannula is vibrated axially which, in combination with the suction vacuum, cuts and removes the fatty tissue microscopically and gently. The vibrations enable the surgeon to work with greater precision and the separated fat cells are then easier to suction off.
This technique offers advantages for both the surgeon and the patient.
- Gentle and homogenous fat removal
- Time savings
- Less force is required to move the cannula, the surgeon is thus able to work with greater precision.
The exact adjustable pump rate of the saline solution in the tissue is gentle for the patient and time saving for the provider.
Key Advantages To The Patient
- Gentle vibration increases patient comfort.
- Minimally invasive – no damage to other body tissues.
- The patient can stand for abdominal etching and verification of symmetry.
- The patient can visually inspect the dynamic results.
- Minimal bruising, scarring and less downtime.
- Excellent skin tightening.
- Vibration-assisted analgesia helps to reduce discomfort for up to 36 hours post procedure.
- Increased safety because no sedation is required for patient comfort.
- Stimulates collagen production, resulting in tighter skin for many patients.
- Minimal downtime – HD Body Sculpting is a walk-in-walk-out procedure.
Dr. Robert Mitchell has been practicing medicine for 15 years. He graduated from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma and completed his medical degree at the University of Oklahoma in 2002. Dr. Mitchell went on to complete training in General Surgery/Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City in 2007.
Dr. Mitchell is native to Tulsa, OK. He is a proud father to his son, Cameron. He enjoys an active lifestyle, coaching and playing baseball, basketball, and soccer with his son. Dr. Mitchell enjoys vacations to the Florida Coast where he and his son can be found deep sea fishing. In his spare time, you can find him volunteering for Tulsa Habitat for Humanity.